They are searching for a junior accountant to come on board and join their busy finance team.
• Responsible for the production of daily bank reconciliations ensuring they are reviewed and signed off by the accounting team. They will ensure all reconciling items are identified, escalated and resolved in a timely manner
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly balance sheets reconciliations
• Responsible for performing pre pay-out checks before inputting supplier/ customer/ funder payments into the online banking portal
• Liaise with the BACS bureau to actively monitor and manage the direct debit process
• Monitor all payments received and update the lending system accordingly
• Document and maintain comprehensive process notes for all key activities
• Update and manage records to assist the credit team in maintaining adequate levels of funding
• Responsible for managing the quality of financial / credit data stored within the various systems
• Prepare periodic reports to funders on portfolio performance etc
• Perform file checks to ensure we hold and store the correct documentation and that the credit applications adhere to credit policy
• Responsible for the production and distribution of several key finance/credit reports
• Provide adhoc support as and when required to the Finance and Credit team
• Excellent Excel skills
• Willingness to get involved in a wide range of tasks
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job