Junior Account Services Executive
£24,500 - £25,000 per annum + OTE
IT & Services
Sales & Business Development
Imperial Professionals are currently working in partnership with a global IT services company assisting in the search of Junior Account Services Executives to join their team in Reading.
The company is trusted by organizations globally to protect their critical information, giving them the freedom to securely collaborate and drive business growth. Their unique technology supports a straightforward and 'adaptive’ data loss prevention solution, avoiding the risk of business interruption and enabling organizations to have 100% visibility of their critical information 100% of the time.
As a global organization, our client has headquarters in the United States, Europe, Australia and Japan, with an extensive partner network of more than 900 resellers across the globe.
It is expected that you will be proactive, getting involved in the support and renewal process’ and initiative in order to meet goals and objectives of the team, this is in addition to supporting the UK Services Manager.
- To focus on the Sub 250 UK & Eire market customer base.
- Run reports from SFDC on renewals and support.
- Ensure the channel receive details of upcoming renewals accompanied by relevant information and quotations.
- Monitor the progress of renewals using SFDC to allow for accurate forecasting.
- Proactively cross sell and upsell additional solutions into your Client base.
- Upsell the existing support level and additional PSO services.
- Work the Global Account Services Manager and UK Accounts Services Manager to maintain and increase Customer retention.
- Weekly forecasting to Global Account Services Manager.
- Negotiate on pricing with channel and distribution.
- Validate special pricing on orders received for renewal.
- Interact and liaise directly with Clients as well as channel to build relations, and gain a better understanding of needs and future requirements, ensure any actions required are via channel fulfilment.
- Deal with notifications from the support team where a customer with expired
- support has been refused support. Co-ordinate the renewal through the channel.
- Maintain accurate Client contact information in SFDC.
- Provide information to the channel with regards to Clients support issues, if appropriate.
- Actively participate in the client at risk process to help drive retention and resolve Client issues.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Comfortable with change
- Good understanding of the support and renewals process
- PC literate including fast/accurate keyboard skills.
- Use of SFDC
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Player
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Understanding of the IT market and internet security business preferred
- Understanding of a Direct & Channel route to market
- Personal Characteristics
- Able to 'spot an opportunity’
- Attention to detail
- Customer retention orientated
To find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now! Alternatively you can contact Nic Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
- IT Sales
- Account Executives
- Account Servicing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job