Are you driven and passionate about marketing? Do you have experience working in a busy agency, on multiple client projects? We have a fantastic role for you!
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a Junior Account Manager for our client, an award-winning, rapidly growing and highly successful agency, based in the Essex area.
Reporting into the Account Director and having one direct report of an Account Executive, you will act as the key interface between the client and company on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients' needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. You will be develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide total client support and service.
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the creative and development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients' needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
You will have:
- Previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of people management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ambition and drive
- An interest in marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player skills
If you want to work for a buzzy, dynamic and rewarding company, who care about their staff, offer great career progression, benefits, free parking & social aspect - apply now!
- social media
- account manager
- digital marketing
- account management
- marketing agency
- client services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'