We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our team.
Overview of the role:
Builds effective relationships with entry- to mid-level client contacts; may execute day-to-day account activities including the coordination of projects from estimation to completion. Partners with the broader project team to ensure deliverables are completed in an efficient manner- on time and on budget.. May support one or more small-to-medium accounts/business units.
Skills Client relations, Account Manager, Relationship Builder, Ad Agency, Junior Account Manager, College Degree, Creative Advertising Agency, Previous account management experience
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients and business units, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all enquires (e.g. within one (1) business day).
• Participate in meetings with existing clients/business units and internal teams to ensure that clients existing needs are met. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert on processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
• Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
• Ensures accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
• Partners with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Works well under pressure and thrives in busy studio environment.
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes;
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
• Supports the Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
• Participates in the development of innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
Education & Certifications
• College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
• Previous account management experience in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, film), Market Research firm, or similar consulting environment.
Skills & Abilities
• Basic knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision making.
• Good understanding of the Company’s market and business environment.
• Basic understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across one or more touchpoints or mediums (e.g., in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
• Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
• Ability to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal clients and external agencies.
• Good understanding of the assigned clients’ products and services.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.
• Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
• Good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job