Job Type: Junior Account Manager
Salary: £19,500 - Realistic commission OTE + £10,000 - 12,000+ (Uncapped) - multiple people doubled their salary in this job 2017
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SC780914
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this expanding international independent packaging company, with a turnover in excess of £50 million of which £20 million comes from its UK division.
The ideal candidate will generate revenue through account management of large accounts (circa 2k+) and generation of new business accounts.
Experience necessary but not limited to:
- For an established portfolio of existing mid-sized customers, effectively manage, maintain and grow revenues
- Identify new business opportunities through lead generation, prospect calling, and research and business development
- Efficiently and effectively, manage and resolve customer problems
- Prospect for new business from both warm and cold data
- Reactivate lapsed accounts
- Review customer expenditure on ongoing basis to ensure product orders are maintained and grown
- Fully understand customer requirements to ensure the right level of customer service
- Setting up of appropriate pricing schedules in line with company objectives
- Provide sales reports and analysis to senior management
- Proven work experience in a telesales environment
- Exposure to working with large accounts
- Exposure to setting prices and a firm understanding of Turnover, Profit, % Margin
- Experience working to firm KPI's and sales targets
- GCSE and above calibre
- Telephone sales and customer service skills
- Product technical knowledge / Business Industry knowledge - can be trained
- Professional, target driven, flexible in approach and confident
- A good team player
- Confident presenting and calculating top line reporting
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Good computer literacy skills, to include word and excel
- Strong planning and organising skill with the ability to effectively manage workload
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.