Junior Account Manager
Location: Near Gatwick + 2 Minute Walk From Station + Parking
Easy Commute From Brighton, Hove and Surrounding Areas
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm
WANTED: An ambitious customer service professional with an interest in providing account support to a busy Account Manager within the Sales Team
If you work in customer service, account management or a sales support function then don’t miss out on this Account Support opportunity as it that could lead you into a fantastic, lucrative career within B2B account management. You will join a fast growing company who are looking to train and develop talented customer service professionals who are full of potential to become future Account Managers or Sales Executives in the future. Working with customers who are some of the UK’s best and well-known companies, you will provide the existing Account Manager with first class admin, customer service and sales support. On occasion you will enjoy accompanying the Account Manager when they meet their business customers face to face.
This is an interesting and challenging position with lots of variety, full training is provided but you need to demonstrate professionalism, excellent communication skills and have intermediate Excel skills. To be considered for this post you will also need to have good GCSE and A level grades and ideally some experience of working with customers.
Duties will involve the following types of tasks:
- Provide a high standard of admin support to account managers and sales team, able to improve business processes when needed.
- Able to communicate with business customers via email, telephone and at times face-to-face-meetings.
- Assist sales team and account managers to identify and deliver sales opportunities.
- Support Account Managers to increase customer satisfaction and retention through strong relationship building skills and servicing their business customer needs.
- Generate sales proposals, tender responses and quotes.
- Provide business account analysis and support.
- Prepare quotes, tender responses, process sales orders.
- Provide insight and customer feedback.
If you want to build a lucrative career within account management or sales then APPLY NOW!
Key Words: Account Executive, Account Support, Account Manager, B2B, B2C, Sales Analyst, Sales Manager, Sales Executive. Business Development, Business to Business, Business to Customer, Business Executive, Business Sales, Sales Development.
Follow us on Twitter@aboutyourecruit or join our facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our About You Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as lots of useful information about the job market, interviews and CVs!
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job