Junior Account Manager
Basic £19,500 plus uncapped commission
(realistic commission circa £12k)
This role within a fast growing Milton Keynes business is to generate revenue through account management of large accounts (circa 2k+) and generation of new business accounts. If you have experience in a telesales environment and exposure to large accounts, this is your opportunity to join an outstanding organisation offering great benefits and career progression.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage, maintain and grow revenues for an established portfolio of existing mid-sized customers
- Identify new business opportunities through lead generation, prospect calling, research and business development
- Efficiently and effectively manage and resolve customer problems
- Prospect for new business from both warm and cold data
- Reactivate lapsed accounts
- Review customer expenditure on ongoing basis to ensure product orders are maintained and grown
- Fully understand customer requirements to ensure the right level of customer service
- Setting up of appropriate pricing schedules in line with company objectives
- Provide sales reports and analysis to senior management
Skills and experience required for this role:
- GCSE and above education
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Good computer literacy skills, to include word and excel
- Proven work experience in a telesales environment
- Telephone sales and customer service skills
- Exposure to working with large accounts
- Exposure to setting prices and a firm understanding of Turnover, Profit, % Margin
- Experience working to firm KPI's and sales targets
- Professional, target driven, flexible in approach and confident
- A good team player
- Confident presenting and calculating top line reporting
- Strong planning and organising skill with the ability to effectively manage workload
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Sales CRM Business Development Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job