Junior Account Manager
West Malling, Kent
£22,000 per annum
The main focus of the role is to proactively account manage and sell the service to inherited clients, to regularly call prospects and explore new business opportunities to exceed an agreed target. Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Main Responsibilities -
- Responsible for nurturing and growing existing accounts as well as seeking out new client opportunities
- Providing regular product feedback to develop existing and creative new product ideas with the marketing team
- Ensuring that you deliver an excellent level of customer service throughout, from sales stage through to completed deal.
- Attending and promoting the business at applicable trade shows/events in the UK
- Accompanying clients on product specific familiarisation trips/events to develop sales and promote client loyalty
- Attending a Marketing Forum, once a year, joining the regular team members to ensure our marketing is current and fit for purpose from our client's perspective
- Dealing with any customer care issues for designated accounts including out bookings and/or complaints as appropriate
- Updating and maintaining client database details as and when required
- Exceeding mutually agreed annual sales and targets
If this fantastic opportunity is something that you wish to be considered for then please contact Tom at Select Appointments - Tunbridge Wells or click apply.