My client is an award winning IT company based in Segensworth, who have an exciting opportunity for a junior account manager to join their growing business. No experience required as full training provided.
You will work a 40 hour week and your hours will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. You will work as part of a small friendly team. There is free parking on site.
The company offer a supportive environment, where employees are nurtured and given many training opportunities both in house and externally. The MD regularly takes the staff on socials and team building activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calling Business customers on a daily basis
- Organising sales visits for senior account managers
- Updating the CRM system
- Attending meetings, trade conferences and exhibitions
- Business development and relationship building
- Closing New Business
Qualifications and Skills
No previous experience required however successful candidates will need to possess:
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing attitude towards leaning and personal development
Alongside the training, the successful candidates will receive
- Generous monthly commission scheme which is uncapped and a genuine OTE of £30K upwards
- Being part of a friendly, growing, and award winning business
- Great opportunity for personal development, with true potential for promotion through the company
- Free on site parking and close to transport links
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Sales Executive
- New Clients