Our client is a Voice, Network and Data specialist.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for assisting in the expansion of the company’s client base through new business development and account growth.
- Enthusiastically identifying and approaching new clients to develop business opportunities.
- Successfully qualifying new business leads.
- Managing a current account base.
- Utilise marketing campaigns and resources to drive new business/account development.
- Developing new sales opportunities from within the existing account base.
- Attend customer meetings with the Account Managers and MD.
- Follow up on lists from campaigns, which will be supported.
- Building and developing relationships with senior executives (CIO, CTO, and Infrastructure Manager) to address business needs.
- Identify growth opportunities within the account base.
- Attending relevant Industry specific conferences and tradeshows.
- Delivering company and sales presentations.
- Keeping an up to date understanding of rival companies and any industry trends that may impact client business activities.
- Maintaining and developing strong product knowledge.
- Meeting and exceeding sales and productivity targets.
Skills & Experience:
- A demonstrable track record of sales and target achievements.
- Approximately 12 months or more experience in relevant telecoms and/or IT industry.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure solutions such as; Connectivity, Data Centre, Voice and Cloud would be advantageous.
- Ability to drive sales by engaging & negotiating with Senior Executives.
- Strong communication skills with a professional demeanour.
- Positive, target-driven attitude.
- Comfortable with new business prospecting.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Account Manager
- Infrastructure Solutions
- New Business Development