Junior Account Manager wanted for an exciting, innovative organisation based in Bishop's Stortford.
If you are highly motivated with experience in life sciences, this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to join a professional, growing company with low staff turnover, with an excellent salary to match!
This is an internal sales role with an excellent progression route into account management. The role will include:
- Researching new prospects and organisations in the life sciences, chemical, and fine chemical industries
- Arranging meetings for Account Managers
- Outbound calling to new prospects with a view to booking meetings
- Qualifying new inbound leads
- Working directly with Application Scientists to arrange and deliver the appropriate demonstration during meetings
- Supporting events - attending seminars and conferences throughout Europe
- Consistently meet and exceed targets
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Maintain and document all activities in Salesforce
- Proposal and quotation writing
So what do YOU need to be considered for this role?
Like any good sales person, you will be motivated, ambitious, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
You will also:
- Have life sciences experience
- Outbound calling experience (desirable)
- Have the aspiration to become an account manager
- Have great personable skills
If you happen to speak German, Spanish or Italian, fantastic!
What will you get in return?
Firstly, this is an EXCELLENT company with low staff turnover and a great deal of professionalism. You will be treated well and rewarded for your efforts and results.
The salary on offer will be £23,000 - £35,000 (basic), with an OTE of an extra £10,000 - £15,000 in commission.
Other benefits include 25 days holiday, private health insurance, life insurance, and company pension contribution.
- Account Management