Junior account manager required for a Marketing agency in Canary Wharf- Immediate Start!
- Job Brief: We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Job outline: Junior Account Management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards
- Manager Accounts, including but not limited to reporting, client queries and delivery.
- Develop and manage social media plans and campaigns for clients
- Follow weekly planner approved by the Marketing manager
- Track your actual time spent against the weekly planner per client per activity using timesheet software
- Hit the KPI targets set within each strategy that you work on
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Prepare reports on account status
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profi
This role requires a hungry individual..... hunger to get on the phone, and hunger to earn some good commission from their luvrative commission structure.
Duties include; carrying out calls to perspective clients and existing ti increase sales of PPC, SEO and Social Media packages. Feel free to call us to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job