Junior Account Manager - Industry Leading Distributor
- Are you an enthusiastic team player?
- Do you want the chance to develop a career in the IT Sales industry?
- Are you presentable, articulate and an excellent communicator
- Looking for a role which offers excellent remuneration & benefits?
If this sounds like you and you are a highly energetic, positive and customer focussed individual with previous internal sales experience then this could be the job for you! Combine this with a talent for work within a busy team environment and an excellent telephone manner with confidence when communicating with customers then we want to hear from you today!
- Current annual turnover in excess of £33 million
- Huge expansion currently in place and being actioned
- Aiming to triple turnover by the year 2020
- Multiple office locations several of which are being expanded
- Partnered with over 700 technology companies
- Offer a great career development within a unique company structure
- Seeking to expand and develop their IT Vendor portfolio
- Multi-award winning brand
- Stable career history with a track record of working as part of a team
- Drive and passion to succeed in an IT Sales environment
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships at all levels over the telephone and face to face
- Enthusiastic, lively, motivated and energetic team player
- Willing to go the extra mile and demonstrating drive, determination and dedication to a career in IT sales
- Self-starter with an eagerness toward continuous learning and self-development
- Being the key go-to contact for your clients
- Providing quotations & order processing
- Managing and updating the sales pipeline
- Reseller profiling, to provide essential intelligence and insight into every account
- Calling dormant, old and net new resellers to reintroduce the business and start engagement
- Introduce added value services, including marketing and technical services
If you are interested in developing your existing sales skills and want a career in the IT sales industry then this is a great opportunity that you cannot afford to miss!! If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to Robertson Sumner ASAP!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"