Our client are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join a growing sales team based in central London. This is fantastic opportunity for a passionate sales professional to join a leading independent technology consultancy who are experienced and expert team who possess comprehensive industry knowledge. You will be joining a company who are committed to employing the best Account Managers and training them to be even better.
Our client truly understand the importance of a personal approach and know that one size doesn't fit all, so our relationships with the leading solutions providers means they can deliver the best solutions to their clients.
Junior Account Manager - Key Competencies:
- Telesales experience
- Strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Highly motivated, possessing a positive attitude and driven by targets.
- Comfortable with new business prospecting.
- Able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Ability to drive interest by engaging & negotiating with senior Executives.
The successful candidate will have a training plan in place to show a clear career path over a 12 month period. The first 3 months will be predominantly cold calling using cleansed, targeted data to generate leads and appointments for the Account team.
Junior Account Manager - The Role:
- Effectively qualify new business leads & generate meetings for Account Managers
- Attend new business meetings with Account Managers
- Form a strategy for account reviews and contract renewals
- Identify new business opportunities within accounts
- Understand selling techniques to guide sales process to successful close
- Desk and field based work. Face to face meetings required (with support) to deliver company and sales presentations
- Keep informed of competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Actively build product knowledge
- Meet/exceed sales and productivity targets
Commission will be paid monthly on a per lead/appointment basis as per pre agreed criteria. As a junior position, time will be allocated for product & sales training plus the candidate will be able to gain experience by attending new prospect meetings in conjunction with the other Account Managers.
SEO: IT Sales, Sales Consultancy, IT Consultancy, Sales Consultants, Technology, Tech, Technology Consultancy, Technology Consultant, IT Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consultancy, Client Relationships, Customer Relationships, Customer Management, Client Management, Relationship Management, IT Account Manager, Business Development, IT Business Development Manager, Sales Development Manager, Account Development, Relationship Development, Client Development