Junior Account Manager, gift and home
Up to £25,000, London
We are working with a distinctive design led product design company that supplies unique gifts and homewares to all your well known and much loved retailers from John Lewis and Tesco through to thousands of independent gift, card and home retailers.
They are looking for a Junior Account Manager, to join their friendly team, to look after a selection of their larger independent customers. For this role, you will be confident, organised and have a confident and personable telephone manner and be keen to develop within a Sales/Account Management career.
Please note that this is an office based position and not an on-the-road, outbound sales role.
Duties and responsibilities as Junior Account Manager:
- To manage the existing network of retail customers based throughout the UK
- To take orders over the phone and by email
- Helping your customers with product enquiries and customer service issues
- Maximising the revenue of your accounts by working with the Buyers / Store Managers on range selection, visual merchandising to increase sales and sell through rates
- On occasion, visit the larger customers within your account base to discuss new and existing ranges
- Attendance at all relevant company meetings and company trade shows
Experience and Requirements for this Junior Account Manager role includes:
- 2+ years’ administration experience
- Ideally 1+ years sales experience
- A thorough understanding of the wholesale / retail relationship
- In good knowledge of retailer trading terms e.g. margins, payment terms
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills
- Good organisation skills
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and will have examples of where you have gone the extra mile for the greater good of their company!
Please get in touch for more information and send your CV today!