Creative, dynamic product design company seeks a bright, hardworking Junior Account Manager to join their small but growing team! They develop fun and trend driven gift and homewares products to loads of all the great retailers in the UK and round the world including Paperchase, New Look and Urban Outfitters.
If you are right for this Junior Account Manager role then you’ll have a positive attitude, be a proactive thinker, have excellent attention to detail and will have a natural drive to go the extra mile. This is such an exciting time to join this company.
A typical day in this varied Junior Account Manager role will involve:
- Providing an excellent service to your own portfolio of customers.
- Working with UK and international customers.
- Attending a number of trade shows in the UK and overseas to promote the company.
- Answering telephone and email queries from B2B and B2C customers.
- Entering sales orders on to the system and ensuring all orders are delivered on time.
- Completing supplier forms.
- Arranging for samples to be dispatched.
- Basic invoicing and credit control duties.
- Completing general administrative duties on behalf of the company.
- Getting stuck in and contributing to the greater good for the company!
You will have for this Junior Account Manager:
- 2+ years of customer services or sales administration experience.
- Experience of working in a wholesale office dealing with retailers is ideal but not essential.
- Sage experience would be a big plus.
- A positive, 'can do’ attitude.
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills.
- Ability to act on initiative & solve problems quickly and calmly.
- A genuine interest in the retail industry.
- Confidence in using MS Office.
- Excellent English.
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and who will always go the extra mile!
Why you’ll love this job:
- Growing business, lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Very supportive management team.
- Beautiful central London location.
What they’ll love about you:
- Your upbeat, ever-positive, friendly persona.
- Your dynamic approach and desire to grow within the business.
- You ALWAYS give 100%.
If you are the Junior Account Manager they are looking for, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Sales Executive
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job