An exciting opportunity has arisen in an expanding design-led gift wholesaler based in London for a Junior Account Manager to join the team.
You must be comfortable with talking to both corporate and independent customers, be self-motivated, and able to communicate clearly. You will have 1+ years’ experience working in an office-based customer services/administrator role. You will be organised, have a positive can-do attitude, and will have a natural flair for managing and developing customer relationships.
A typical day as Junior Account Manager will include:
- Answering calls and actioning customer requests in a professional but friendly manor.
- Taking orders over the phone confidently, communicating any updates with product.
- Support in all other aspects of the company including marketing and ecommerce.
- Providing an excellent service to your portfolio of independent customers.
- Following up leads from online and tradeshow enquires.
- Calling customers regarding back orders and payment of orders.
- Emailing information to customers as required.
- Support the international account manager as required with administration duties.
- Attending trade shows and be an active member of the sales teams.
- General office administration.
Experience required for this Junior Account Manager role:
- 1+ years of customer services experience or solid sales support experience.
- 1+ years working within a wholesale office would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and interest of UK retail industry.
- Excellent upbeat telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to act on initiative & solve problems quickly and calmly.
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and who will always go the extra mile.
- Excellent English written and speaking.
Why you’ll love this job
- Varied, busy role, no two days are the same.
- Get your foot in the door in an exciting industry.
- Caring company, who really nurture and look after their staff.
What they’ll love about you
- You’re pro-active, independent, and have amazing multi-tasking skills.
- Your friendly persona.
- You always go the extra mile; the customer is king!
If you are the Junior Account Manager / Company Administrator this company are seeking, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Advanced Excel
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job