Job Title: Account Manager / Channel Executive
Location: Milton Keynes - MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENCE
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 DOE + 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Business Travel Insurance, Pension, Free Parking, Discretionary Bonus (paid annually)
Hours of Work: Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays - you will be required on occasion to travel, have a night or two away (for which you will be compensated through expenses). Some work outside of these standard hours may also be required on occasion
Career Opportunity: Can lead to a Product Manager position if prove to have the qualities and a role is available
Job Type: Permanent - there are two positions available
Job Reference: PH9929
FULL PRODUCT TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
This is a account management / channel role at entry level. The role will entail following up warm leads, providing product advice and attending trade shows to help promote the company and its products.
Ideally candidates will have an account management / channel background within the technology/software industries OR, hold a computer science related degree and have an interest and passion for all things tech!
- Hold a computer science related degree OR have 12 months expeirence within an IT account management / sales role and a passion of all things tech
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- Public speaking and presentational skills
- Working experience related to storage, IP surveillance or networking products is desired
- Clean UK driving license
- Promote solutions and drive business growth
- New sales partner development and account management
- Deliver product roadmap update and technical training
- Answer product and sales enquiries from channel partners and end users over email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Follow up on sales leads and enquiries gained from tradeshows, events, and other sources
- Co-work with and support Marketing Department to organise national and international business events for product promotions
- Attend launch events, exhibitions and other customer-facing occasions throughout the UK, and occasionally to Europe.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this role.
- Trade Shows
- Launch Events
- Warm Calling
- Channel Partners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'