Junior Account Executive
As part of the organisation, a global marketing services business, our client works with some of the world's biggest brands, supporting them across 31 countries.
Our client's hybrid agency model blends on site client teams with a unique combination of technology, creativity, digital and data expertise. Together they ensure that brand experiences are delivered consistently, professionally and efficiently across any channel.
With sector expertise in technology, healthcare, leisure, charity and publishing, the company's client roster includes the Financial Times, IBM, MSD, Mitchells & Butlers, Canon, Huawei, Honeywell and Pfizer.
Our client is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to support the Account Manager in the day to day management of a portfolio of healthcare clients.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with a proactive approach, calm under pressure and able to meet/exceed timelines.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for co-ordinating a broad spectrum of clients' project requirements
- Liaison between the client and a range of agency colleagues to coordinate and drive projects
- Work closely with wider Client Services team owning projects; ensuring that they are completed on time and on budget
- Managing administrative and organisational project work
What You'll Bring
- Marketing or Creative agency experience and/or Science degree desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and pro-active approach
- Team player with fun attitude
- Good organisational, planning and execution skills
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
- Good digital understanding
- Strong Microsoft office skills
What They Will Offer You
Our client recognises and value you as an individual and so they offer a wide range of employee benefits, tailored to suit your personal circumstances:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexi-Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Company Sponsored Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Learning and Career Opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
For more information, or to be considered please click apply now and a member of their recruitment team will be in touch.