In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the fastest growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) firms in London. They are an independent think-tank who provide intelligence to help financial institutions and technology firms implement fast, cheap and safe regulatory change. They have positioned themselves in a unique position in the market, creating a state of the art RegData platform and collaborative model which is used in leading investment banks across the world.
Looking for account management graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a confident and organised Junior Account Executive to join their rapidly growing team in the heart of London.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be working in collaboration with the client services team and taking ownership of the sales administration. You will be learning all about the way the business works, as this role will offer valuable insight into the sales strategy required to grow small businesses, help achieve sales targets and manage customer relationships. To be successful in this role you will also need to be in-tune with social media, as you'll be tasked with marketing the RegData platform, regulatory special interest groups and regulatory events to senior executives at leading financial services organisations.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the CRM system is regularly updated, as well as managing and producing MI
- Managing and tracking the attendance of RegTech special interest groups
- Taking control of the company's logistics for the RegTech special interest groups, including booking rooms and organising calls with attendees
- Handling various administrative marketing duties- updating sales presentations, marketing mailshots and website builds
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of marketing collateral
- Promoting the company's social media profiles, primarily LinkedIn and Wordpress
- Assisting with the creation of team plans
- Acting as a main point of contact for target delegates, audiences and sponsors
- Encouraging attendance to the company's events
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- An efficient and adaptable team player who is always willing to assist and support the team
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to juggle different tasks and meet tight deadlines
- An aptitude to work independently, but not be afraid to ask questions
- Confidence using MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic starting salary of £24,000 plus bonus
- Trendy offices in the heart of London
- The chance to join a young entrepreneurial business
- Plenty of opportunity for progression
- Exposure to senior management from day one
Looking for account management graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your career within the financial services sector? If you are an organised graduate with stacks of self-confidence, apply for this Junior Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job