Junior 3rd Line Network Support - up to £40k
· Experience in a dedicated Network support role, up to 3rd line level
· Experience with a wide variety of network infrastructure technologies, preferably:
Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches (ASA, Catalyst, Nexus.)
Citrix NetScaler Load balancers (or other vendor equivalents)
Cisco ACS/ISE and SMA.
Cisco Telephony (CUCM, CUBE, Unity) and SIP.
Riverbed Steelhead WAN Accelerators
Cisco WiFi (WLC and AP)
· Previous involvement in IT projects would be beneficial
· Experience of ITIL processes would be highly desirable
· Background working in a Windows and/or VMware environment would be preferable
· Minimum of a CCNA qualification or working at a CCNA level.
- 3rd Line
- CCNP Certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'