JT030067 Health Visitor and School Nurse Team Leader
Health Visitor and School Nurse Team Leader
Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership.
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Band 7 permanent non caseload holding
We are seeking to appoint a Team Leader with a passion for delivering high quality services to lead our team of experienced and innovative Health Visitors and School Nurses in the Garioch area. The Garioch Health Visiting & School Nursing Team is progressive, and solution focussed, and this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative thinking practitioner to join us and build on our success.
The successful applicant would have.
- Registered Specialist Community Public Health Nurse qualification
- Positive management experience.
- An understanding of safety, risk management and governance and, substantial child protection experience.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, providing stability and strength to their team
- A commitment to bringing health visiting and school nursing into the future, in line with the Universal Health Visitor Pathway and School Nurse Pathway (CEL 13) and other national safety initiatives.
- Excellent relationships with their colleagues at all levels and disciplines
- A commitment to continue with established early intervention programmes that are already being delivered by the health visiting team.
You should be a motivated and skilled practitioner with excellent clinical skills and demonstrate an understanding of the leadership role. The post holder will not be expected to manage a caseload but will provide a high level of support and leadership to the team across Garioch.
You should hold a Registered Specialist Community Public Health Nurse Qualification, have leadership experience and be a car driver with access to a car.
Informal enquiries can be made to Shona Campbell –
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'