Excellent Opportunity in Luxury Hotel & Resort
Our client is recruiting a Junior Sous Chef for their busy hotel near Daventry. They are looking for Chef who has experience of working at AA Rosette standard in a busy fresh food operation. You will support the Head & Chef in the running of service and will prepare meals for the restaurant, bar and functions.
The Junior Sous Chef Role
* Working on each section of the kitchen except pastry
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service.
* Managing your own section
* Good Communicator - able to supervise Junior Chefs
* You will already be working as a Junior Sous Chef or experienced CDP in a Rosette awarded hotel or restaurant
* Ability to work on each section
* NVQ Level to or equivalent
* Knowledge of fine dining
Salary & Benefits
* Salary to £24k
* Live in accommodation
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"