Restaurant serving fantastic fresh produce with a Bar & Garden
Menu, Brasserie Menu and Daily Specials. There is also a
strong focus on Weddings & Banqueting.
As an integral part of the kitchen team, we are looking for a full
time Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous to expand the Kitchen
Brigade delivering exceptional food to guests.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and professional
candidates, who have strong previous Chef de Partie or Junior
Sous experience and a desire to develop your skills.
We are looking for a Chef with:
* Strong Previous CDP or Junior Sous chef experience
in Hotels which similarly cater for Breakfast/ Restaurant/
Weddings / Conferences
* Great self-motivation and the ability to run a section
and have knowledge on all areas of a professional kitchen in
order to multi-task.
* A passion about showcasing great fresh food daily ,
has a great eye to detail / presentation and who enjoys the
process of food preparation.
* The ability to create or develop menus and take the
lead in the absence of the Sous Chef & Head Chef.
* The ability to maintain consistent dishes in terms of
quality, portion size & temperature.
* Food hygiene of at least Level 2 or above (Level 3
* An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in catering
* An ability to remain calm under pressure
* Knowledge about controlling wastage, costing &
* The ability to be a Team Played and can interact with
chefs regarding Menus and Specials and bring their own ideas
to the table, as well as take instructions from the Head Chef /
Sous Chef in regards to tasks needed to be completed
* Understanding / knowledge of all HACCP and
* Good Communication skills as well as good English
What the company can offer:
£ depending on experience
40 hour Contract based on 5 days in 7
Shifts of Early / Late or Split
Uniform & Meals on duty provided
Company contribution Pension Scheme
28 Days of Holiday per year including Bank Holidays
Scattergood's are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood's is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood's intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
- jr sous chef