A FTSE 100 listed property business is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their London based office. They are seeking a motivated Financial Accountant who will be tasked with overall responsibility of joint venture accounting and group accounting within the team. This is a hybrid role as it will incorporate management accountant tasks and the supervision of a junior financial accountant. This position is due to last 12 months in duration, however there is a strong potential to be extended or enter permanency.
- Supervision and reviewing the work of a junior financial accountant in all aspects of their work and taking responsibility for the completion of the work
- Responsibility for joint venture statutory accounting and further statutory accounts as required
- Perform year end group reconciliation for debtors, creditors and cash balances, liasing with auditors as appropriate
- Support the team in preparing the company's internal and external group results
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Communicate confidently with accountants and non-accountants
- Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach
- Able to make thorough decisions when needed and strong people management skills
An excellent business supports their staff in all aspects of their work, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.