A global leader in the design and manufacturer of equipment for retailers are looking to recruit a Joinery Operative to join their team based in Burnopfield. The business provides a number of shelving solutions and requires a hardworking and motivated individual to support the delivery of high-quality reliable products.
- Working in the joinery department.
- Operate edging machine and ban saw.
- Complete quality inspections and reworking of products when needed.
- Carry out general assembly duties.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Act as an efficient and reliable team player.
- Demonstrate a committed and responsible attitude.
- Must have bench joinery experience
- Experience of working in a joinery environment.
- A strong team player.
- A flexible approach to work with a dedicated and committed attitude.
- Ideally experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
This is ongoing temporary work which involves day shift 7am-3pm.
This position is paying £8.43 per hour.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please contact the Westray Industrial division for more information on