Prospero Teaching are looking for Joinery Assessors with experience of working on site and ideally in education. We work with various colleges in the Yorkshire area who may be looking for Joinery Assessors in April or the next academic year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Required to carry out workplace assessments, reviews and set action plans for apprentices.
- Working closely with Joiners and keeping them informed of their apprentices progress.
- Preparing students for end point assessment by providing them with the knowledge and support they need to successfully pass their apprenticeship.
- Potentially teaching small groups of apprentices within college.
Ideally you will have:
- Assessor A1 Award or equivalent (ideal but not essential)
- Practical experience on site
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Joinery
- Experience of working with young people between 16+
- Driving licence is essential as you will travel to sites to assess students work.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'