Mploy in Poole are looking for Bench Joiners to join their client based in Poole!
We are now looking for semi-skilled bench joiners to work assembling this furniture to very high standards. Working with ply wood, high value lacquered veneers and solid wood products, Bench Joiners will typically be issued with a materials kit and drawings.
- Assembling furniture from CNC kits as per a drawing
- Reading scaled drawings and sourcing relevant parts
- Using a variety of power tools
- Applying and working with fixing methods both mechanical and adhesive
- Using biscuit joinery techniques and tools
- Housekeeping and workplace organisation
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience assembling high quality furniture from ply
- The ability to read scaled drawings
- Ability to read carpentry/construction drawings/information
- Good skills with a range of carpentry/joinery hand tools
If you are interested and would like to apply, please contact Zsanett @ Mploy in Poole!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job