Do you consider yourself to be hardworking and reliable with a passion for maintenance?
Then this is the ideal opportunity for you,
Randstad FM is currently looking for multiple Maintenance Assistant for ongoing work, based on a static site in Edinburgh, you will ideally have experiences working as a joiners mate, from either a construction or maintenance background.
- Assisting Fabric Engineer with all duties.
- Carrying tools and materials across the site.
- Drilling / Cutting material.
- Carrying out basic joinery.
- Addressing and recording any new faults.
- Previous experiences as a Maintenance Assistant or Joiners Mate is Essential
- Full PPE & Hand tools are required.
- Will be required to carry out a Basic Disclosure Check.
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.