Multi Skilled Joiner
£14 per hour
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work with a public sector organisation in Gainsborough. My client is seeking two experienced Multi Skilled Joiners to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis
The client has a post available on the voids team and their responsive repairs team.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery, basic plumbing , plastering, tiling, roofing or grounds maintenance works to void and tenanted domestic social housing properties
- Arranging the provision of materials
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
A van and fuel card is provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- Own tools
- A current UK driving license
- NVQ Level 2 minimum in a Joinery related qualification
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further details.
- multi skilled
- social housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'