Joiner - Housebuilding
Salary - £27k
Bromak are representing a Private Developer based in Carlisle .They are currently looking for an experienced Joiner to work converting commercial properties into residential developments around Kendal, Carlisle, Workington and Borough. There will also be some new build housing involved.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be visiting different sites around the Cumbria region; delivering joinery services.
You will also be responsible for the following;
- To undertake joinery work on the full range of properties; the vast majority being commercial to residential refurbishments.
- To undertake, as and when required, joinery work associated with major and minor new construction work.
- To repair and maintain doors, door frames and windows
- To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting and ceilings
- To construct as and when required cupboards, shelving, fencing, carcassing, simple formwork and pitched erection of roof trusses and flat roofing construction etc.
- Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation and County Property Divisions Codes of Practice.
- Ensuring that all necessary paper work in assisting with Schedule of Rates is completed and returned to the appropriate administrative centre in accordance with established procedures.
- To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
- To act at all times as a representative of the department and ensure that the customer is completely satisfied.
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the post objectives as required by Management (appropriate to the level of the post).
- Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
Skills & Experience
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with company policies.
- To co-operate with the company in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post
- You must have your own tools and van, CSCS and First Aid
In return for your skills the company are offering a £27k salary.
If you are interested in the Joiner role and would like to apply please Adam at Bromak, or alternatively apply online via the link below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job