I am currently looking for 2 x Installation Joiners to work on sites across Scotland to assist in the installation of partition systems. This will ideally be suited to someone who has experience in mechanical/joinery first fix.
Our client specialise in the supply, installation, service & repair of all types of sliding partitions, sliding folding partitions, glass partitions and movable walls.
- To cut and prepare track support system for moveable partitions.
- To drill concrete or steelwork to fix track system onto.
- To offload and distribute panels to installation point.
- Complete relevant paperwork via company tablet.
- Manage component stock levels to ensure that sufficient levels are always maintained.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Previous site experience essential.
- CSCS card holder.
- PASMA & IPAF preferable but not essential.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Experience of use of power and hand tools.
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, our client are looking for someone that can demonstrate its core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- Has a great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'