As an Associate Consultant you will be supporting a team of 11 consultants, generating new candidates to place with our varied client base within the financial services, property, media and legal sectors, to name a few! You'll write adverts to display on various job boards to keep new applications and candidates coming through to the Secretarial team. This role will offer progression and training to eventually become a Consultant on the Secretarial team.
You must have superb communication and organisational skills and be extremely warm and engaging!
Key duties include:
- Sourcing candidates for the consultants
- Searching various jobsites
- Screening candidates on the telephone
- Interviewing candidates face to face
- Liaising with clients
- Covering consultants desks whilst they are on annual leave
- Taking temporary bookings/ job specs from clients
- Updating database
- Updating job portals/sending cvs
- Writing job advertisements and making them creative to stand out
- Posting job advertisements
- General recruitment admin
You must be totally flexible in regard to duties and have a strong character and great attention to detail.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to secure a diverse role, in a busy, family feel agency. You must be polished, willing and happy to multitask.
If you are confident in your admin and communication skills and have a keen interest in recruitment then apply today!
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 (must be flexible)