We are a leading global Company part of the Acticall Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
What you need to know:
- This is an oportunity to partner with a prestigious household brand; John Lewis
- We pay £7.97 per hour increasing to £8.18 per hour following successful completion of your probation period, with further opportunity to increase your hourly rate through internal progression opportunities
- You will need to be flexible to cover early and late shifts and some weekends across the opening hours of Mon-Fri 08:00-21:00, Sat 08:00-20:00 & Sunday 10:00-18:00
- We have permanent roles available with a variety of start dates
- We are happy to discuss both full and part time opportunities
A day in the life of a Customer Service Advisor at Exeter:
Our Client John Lewis are renowned for their outstanding commitment to being leaders in customer service, and in our busy and vibrant contact centre, whether you are speaking to customers over the phone or via e-mail, your warm approach and expertise ensure the customer journey is the very best each and every time.
You understand that not every Customer is a happy customer when they first contact us, but you will build brand loyalty by taking ownership of the customer queries, providing consistently great customer experiences.
Working in the electrical home technology team you will troubleshoot and rectify customer issues across a range of products from TVs to game consoles. An interest in technology is helpful but you do not need to be an expert! Fully paid training is provided to ensure you have the skills and confidence to bring your customer service experiences to life.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, and with a fun and vibrant working environment there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in site activities and fund-raising events to support our local site charity.
Getting to work is easy! We are in a great city centre location just opposite the bus station, and the central train station is just a few minutes walk. Princesshay is on our door step, great for grabbing a coffee on your walk into work or for some retail therapy after your shift!
To join our team, we ask that you:
- have 6 months of customer service experience either face to face or over the phone, and welcome applications from retail, hospitality & care sectors
- have confidence using and learning a variety of computer systems
- are comfortable in turning around sometimes tricky customer service experiences so that our customers remain happy and loyal
- are able to create a great customer service experience through your verbal and written communication skills
- have a genuine passion for helping others
- Fully paid training
- Career progression; we encourage our employees to develop and progress within our business and look to our own talent pool when positions become available, whether this is supporting our back office or advanced customer complaints teams or pursuing an opportunity in management through our mentor and track training programmes
- Corporate perks - an exclusive online platform that helps you to save money on shopping and entertainment
- Discounts at local gyms and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit Monday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eyecare vouchers