Are you looking for a long term rewarding career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated hard working individual with a caring nature to supporting children and young people.
You willplayafullandeffectiveroleasamemberofthestaffteam,providinghigh-qualityassessmentandresidential carefor youngpeople.
My client offers full support and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide activities, support and structure for children in the home ensuring appropriate levels and standards of individual care
- To maintain standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and constructive relationships and appropriate role modelling
- To maintain and produce required records and reports as necessary to ensure smooth, efficient running of the home
- To undertake training and utilise learning within the home
- To act as a key worker/link worker for individual children
- Where applicable, to attend to and contribute to any review, case conference and planning meeting as necessary
- To safeguard and promote the welfare and health of young people
- To speak up if there are any concerns that may affect maters in respect to any child
- Diploma Level 3 in Health & Social Care & children and young peoples’ workforce
- Previous experience of working with young people in a care setting or relevant voluntary work
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Willingness to work at weekends as required
Closing date: 22nd July 2019
Contact: Ismail at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Social Care
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'