Job Title:TrustServices Partner - (Fixed Term - 12 months)
Location: Derriford Hospital
Salary: £22,400 - £24,600 per annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Please note: All successfully shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview on Friday 6th March 2020.
About the Role
This critical role for the local NHS Trust provides on-site customer support for the Trust ward managers and NHSP bank workers (flexible workers) ensuring all contact with NHSP is quick, simple and helpful. Both the ward manager and worker will look to the on-site Trust Services Team (TST) for support and will expect expert advice and guidance for prompt query resolution for any enquiry that the NHSP National Service Centre are unable to help with.
The aim of the on-site team is to facilitate filling bank shifts whilst ensuring the workers requirements are also met or exceeded. Key to success in this role is to establish strong working relationships with both the ward manager and flexible worker communities, prioritising pro-active tasks to pre-empt process or service issues with the end goal of delighting our customers; our aim is to be a "customer obsessed" organisation.
About The Candidate
- Customer service/retail in an environment where delighting the customer is the core focus
- Ability to deal with high volume internal and external customer enquiries and conflicting priorities
- Advanced ability to connect and communicate effectively in writing, face to face and over the telephone with a variety of customers
- Ability to work on own initiative, within defined parameters, to manage time and workload effectively
- Prioritising conflicting workloads
- Awareness and curiosity of problem staking them back to the route cause for service improvements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Resourceful and solution focused
- Flexible approach to changing business needs
About The Company
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.,
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service.Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP’ team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note:In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.