We are currently looking to appoint a Quality Control Inspector to join one of the UK’s most recognised residential developers. Joining their Customer Care team and reporting to their Head of Customer Care, your day to day tasks will included:
- To carry out quality control inspections of multiple new homes across sites within the region in accordance with the main purpose of the role.
- Record the results of these inspections on the mobile app identified by the residential developer.
- Carry out spot checks of properties in build to inspect the quality of construction.
- Develop constructive relationships with site teams; sales teams; contractors and internal departments with the aim of continuous improvement in the quality of new homes.
- Identify recurring defects and material issues and feedback to line manager to include proposed solutions.
- Deliver the developer’s continuing commitment to our customer as identified in the Customer Charter.
- Attend project meetings on site.
- Manage own diary to ensure all properties are inspected in line with predicted completion dates.
- Arrange pre-occupation and handover appointment with customers and ensure completion of any matters which may arise from these meetings.
- Liaise with team members to instruct works to sub-contractors, customer care technicians and any other relevant parties.
- Review, investigate and execute issues arising from customer contact, maintaining detailed records and communication to all stakeholders within agreed timescales.
A successful candidate will have previous experience working in an industry where attention to details is paramount, client facing exposure and the ability to handle difficult situations.