My client is looking for two Front of House Receptionist to work at our client site on Harwell Campus.
Two shifts available 0800-1230 or 1230-1700 Monday - Friday.
The post holder will be responsible for the providing a first-class service for all front of house duties throughout the building, for all visitors, tenants, and clients.
A pre-requisite for this post holder is excellent interpersonal skills, with a can do, forward thinking attitude.
The post holder will be able to operate with minimal input from senior management, demonstrate excellent judgement and decision making and be totally customer service driven, will possess excellent communication skills, both orally and written and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Must be capable of organising large volumes of work for both themselves and others, able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines when necessary and produce high quality work under pressure. Be confident in both when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification on a decision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting, and attending to needs of visitors and tenants to ensure exceptional customer service experience.
- To build and maintain a good rapport with all stakeholders and ensure a first-class service is delivered.
- Use of computer system in accordance with procedures.
- Keeping the front of house space clean and tidy, including checking for litter, lost property, and cleanliness.
- Effective team working with colleagues ensures conferences and facilities are well serviced.
- To enhance the reputation and profile of the building and business park
- To ensure that the front of house areas have regular replenishment as required. Making sure all front of house areas is presented to the highest possible standard at all times.
- Answering telephone calls made to the main office number in a courteous and efficient way redirecting to relevant member of staff where appropriate.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Front Office
- Telephone Reception