The Pennine Camphill Community wishes to appoint a Job coach to support their Access to the Community and Employment programme. The successful candidate will support young people with Special Educational Needs into work experience and Supported Employment placements. This role will focus upon the achievement of supported employment for students wishing to gain part time employment in their own locality.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team, working in a quality learning environment developing real outcomes for our students as they progress towards their personal aspirations.
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- Experience in working with vulnerable people or people with Special Educational Needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to record accurate information
- You must be passionate, committed, and creative and have strong values about employment opportunities for disabled people.
- Some knowledge or experience of Supported Employment or supporting students into Work Experience.
You will be required to have an enhanced DBS check prior to starting work and use of own vehicle is desirable.
Job Coach - ACE Program
Salary: £20,621 Pro Rata (Actual £9,727.9)
Hours: 17.5 hrs/week
Closing date: 22/08/2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job