Jira Administrator - FTC 3 Months
Jira Administrator - Fully Remote
Role: Jira Administrator (FTC 3 Months)
Location: Huddersfield, England
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 DOE
*** INTERVIEWING NOW ***
My client, a leading charity organisation, is looking for a Jira Administrator to join their growing IT team on a 3 Month FTC basis. You will be part of an expanding team supporting over 600 employees across 4 sites and facilitating the aid of children, adolescents, and vulnerable adults. You will be working with a team of enthusiastic and well-versed IT Support Engineers working on applying the best IT Support for the organisation.
Please note this role is FULLY REMOTE however you will need to travel to Huddersfield in order to pick up the organisation's equipment.
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous pension contribution
- Mileage paid for
- Team nights out
- Client meetings to discuss Jira and Confluence needs and implement appropriately
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for Jira and Confluence workflows and processes
- Install, manage and administer Jira plugins, extensions and add-ons
- Supported Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Confluence
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jack Matthews @ ITECCO on or email jack . matthews @ itecco . co . uk
This role is FULLY REMOTE
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
- Service Desk
- Windows Server
- Windows Desktop
- Service Desk Analyst
- IT Support Analyst
- on-site IT Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'