Our specialist Mechanical and Electrical team are currently seeking fully qualified installation and maintenance plumbers for a range of projects across Kent.
We work closely with clients across the construction industry and are involved in contracts from large scale multi million pound developments through to smaller, sometimes more demanding refurbishments and fast track fit outs.
Plumbers working with our clients will be involved in all aspects of install, maintenance and repair of hot & cold water supplies, sanitation and waste disposal. Oil, gas, solid fuel and central heating are also common requirements for industrial and commercial projects. You must also be able to work on any other piped service if required such as a/c supply and extraction and may be needed to work internally or externally.
All candidates must:
- Have City & Guilds (6129) NVQ level 2 & 3 plumbing
- Have minimum of 3 years experience in construction or maintenance role with required references to support this
- Be hard working, reliable and fully proficient in all hot & cold supply, pipe works, waste and sanitation systems
- Have all own tools and PPE (Hard hat! boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
- Have CSCS card
- Ideal candidates will have experience covering domestic, commercial and industrial projects
- CIS/URN JIB registered preferred