New Staff Employment Services is currently looking for 3 ELECTRICIANS for one of our client based in London. The ideal candidate has to have knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to customer standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
Applicants must have CSCS, GOLD JIB card, SSSTS and have Electrical experience in residential and commercial projects.
The sites we are covering are around:
- Hammersmith, Fulham high Wycombe
- Mile End, Walthemstow area
- North London Stanmore, Hornsey Watford area.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job