Jewson Customer Service Advisor - Sales
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our 'customer first' approach. If you enjoy working with people, you're a good listener and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this Customer Service Advisor (Sales) could be a great opportunity for you.
This Customer Service Advisor (Sales) role in Stockton on Tees. Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 branches.
What will I be doing in this role?
Contribute towards an excellent customer experience and work towards Branch sales and profit targets by:
- Fulfilling customer orders in a timely fashion
- Checking incoming products against Proof of Delivery
- Completing documentation as necessary
- Realising full potential of all customer interactions and build
- effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Understanding local market issues and communicate to
- Manager to support sales growth plans
- Report missing or damaged products to management
- Prepare the 30 day count down
- Complete the stock management process
What skills are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; this means that we are open to applications from all Saint-Gobain businesses and would welcome you to apply if you can demonstrate the following key skills:
- A basic understanding of the market and product knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrable customer service focus
- IT literate
- Able to create and maintain successful relationships
- GCSEs (Or equivalent) - Maths & English
- Relevant forklift licence
- Experience in a sales/customer focussed role
Please note that product and system training can be provided where applicants may lack this knowledge. We encourage applications from all background if you can demonstrate the skills highlighted.
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'