Jewellery Store Manager
Experienced Jewellery Store Manager required for an expanding and established business in Chichester, with experience in buying and selling of gold, second hand items, fine jewellery and watches.
The company have a workshop onsite and the role would ideally be for someone able to oversee the design and manufacturing of jewellery, in terms of bespoke one offs for customers. This is a full time role, with some weekend work and time off in lieu.
Package for the position on Jewellery Store Manager:
The role is paying £26,000 to £32,000 per annum plus a 10% profit share
Overview of the position of Jewellery Store Manager:
The role is to work in this highly motivated and lovely team, selling a wide range of beautiful jewellery and watches. The store sells a range of jewellery ranging from costs of £20 to £50,000. The environment is one that is motivational where sharing ideas and developing each other’s’ skills are key. The company pride themselves on offering not just some of the most beautiful jewellery and watches but an impeccable level of service.
Responsibilities of the Jewellery Store Manager:
- Day to day management of this busy retail store, positioned in the heart of Chichester
- Management of staff and morale, achieving store targets
- Sell various items of jewellery to the customers
- Focused on hitting pre-agreed targets
- Working on add on and upselling of sales
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
- Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
What we are looking for the Jewellery Store Manager:
• Previous experience in working with in retail management and selling jewellery.
• NAG Jet Course qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential
• Passionate about jewellery
• Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
• Highly motivational
• Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
• Likes to share new ideas with the business
"Office Assistant jobs in London"