Jewellery Sales Professional
Steven Stone is a third generation manufacturing jeweller known locally for high quality service, repairs and manufactures, as well as our collection of classic and bespoke jewellery. The company designs and manufactures diamond and gem set jewellery using state of the art machinery, specialising in certificated diamonds and exotic gemstones.
About the Candidate
We want to hear from outstanding sales professionals with a strong work ethic who can work in a high profile environment where expectations on standards and results are high. You must be currently operating in a sales role within the jewellery industry - ideally with a luxury brand with high calibre customer service expectations.
You must have proven success of achieving and exceeding KPIs and have the ability to influence & increase sales, conversion, and productivity in a one-2-one sales environment.
About the Job
The role will involve:
- Achieving sales objectives and KPIs
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Maintaining merchandising and showroom standards
- Representing the Company in a professional manner
- Assisting with the organising of and attending sales and networking event.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven success of exceeding targets and KPIs within a sales role
- Have a knowledge of fine diamonds/ gems, luxury jewellery / high value items
- Have strong customer service, retail and sales experience
- Be professional and well-presented
- Have a critical eye for detail
- Be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
Graduate Gemmologist (GIA), Graduate of Diamonds, Accredited Jewellery Professional or equivalent.
An attractive salary waits the right candidate and opportunities for career development.
Please send us your covering letter and CV.