Tateossian, the global leader in men’s jewellery and accessories, now in its 28th year, has a unique opportunity for a committed Jewellery Designer to join their team in their London head office.
You are looking for your next long term career move where your creativity and technical ability impacts on the brand globally.
As Jewellery Designer with some experience in a London based small family business your input will be instrumental in designing beautiful, unique jewellery collections that will support maximising the brand locally as well as globally.
About the Role
- Creating and designing all new collections and launching them successfully in collaboration with the MD and Design Team
- Dealing with all aspects of product developing and managing the critical path from resourcing materials to production
- Successfully negotiating with manufacturers/suppliers globally
- Recommending most suitable leather, components, material and stones for the ladies collection, rare stone and gold with Italian suppliers
- Research of new products, materials, techniques and design trends to effectively monitor and evaluate the meeting of objectives.
- Design & development of packaging including boxes, pouches, ribbons and sleeves
- Working across all departments to ensure deadlines are being met
- Administration for Design to including costing of products and accurate data monitoring; continuous updating of all required information, including pricing, product descriptions, images etc.
- Accurate creation of product codes and liaising with Purchasing and Graphic Design for the bi annual production of Stylebooks
- Degree educated in Jewellery Design with at least 2 years solid design experience
- Advanced user of Coral Draw, In Design or CAD software
- Fluent English in oral and written
- Strong understanding of the aesthetic of a luxury brand when translating drawings to technical specifications
- Working diligently to meet tight design targets and deadlines
- Sensitivity to the brand’s aesthetics and personality
- Experience in working and communicating effectively with other Head Office teams
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive with a drive to continually improve
- Willing to travel if needed, open minded, adaptable to an multi national working culture and ready to embrace challenges
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Creative environment, independent working to put creative stamp on an established jewellery brand
- Staff and family discount on our exclusive products
- Birthday present or half day holiday
- Social events and regular breakfast mornings
- Company sick pay
- Discount for on site gym membership
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job