L&D roles don't get better than this…
If you are committed to developing a career in Learning & Development and would like to join a progressive and forward thinking company with an award winning team - then please contact me. My client is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Advsior to join their team and work globally. You will play a key role in building a learning culture and ensuring learning opportunities are maximised across the business, travelling to deliver training and offer coaching.
- Deliver Learning & Development and take the lead on all programmes (including offering individual coaching)
- The opportunity to travel to offices across the world (all delivery will be in English)
- The chance to flex your creative muscles and shape your own programmes with the support of a great team
- Training in motivation, business development and management subjects
- Facilitation of skills workshops
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering and designing training is essential
- Educated to degree level in any subject (CIPD would be an advantage)
- The ability to contribute to the development of programmes around management skills, business development and personal effectiveness.
If you would like more information please contact me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job