The role will report to the software development manager, and will involve working in a small team of experienced developers.
The primary focus will be front end web development. They are looking for someone who has a passion for design as well as excellent programming skills.
- Maintaining and enhancing portals
- Designing aesthetically pleasing browser-based user interfaces
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends
- Maintenance of the company website
- Ensure seamless implementation of web application enhancements
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in computer science or electronic engineering
- 4-5 years commercial experience developing web applications
- Extremely up to date knowledge of web technologies
- Dynamic web page generation
Salary is dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job