The role will report to the software development manager, and will involve working in a small team of experienced developers.
The primary focus will be front end web development. They are looking for someone who has a passion for design as well as excellent programming skills.
- Maintaining and enhancing portals
- Designing aesthetically pleasing browser-based user interfaces
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends
- Maintenance of the company website
- Ensure seamless implementation of web application enhancements
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in computer science or electronic engineering
- 4-5 years commercial experience developing web applications
- Extremely up to date knowledge of web technologies
- Dynamic web page generation
Salary is dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates.