The project is ongoing and moving into a phase delivering a working minimum viable product (MVP) version of the service based on a previously-constructed prototype.
You will work with the team to develop the front-end aspects of the product, designing, developing, testing to deliver web frontends based on UX team deliverables such as wireframes, visual designs & graphical assets. The frontends communicate with a GraphQL API-centric microservice architecture running on a cloud platform.
- Experience of React
- Experience of Typescript & ES6
- Experience of functional programming paradigms
- Experience of delivering dynamic web frontends from UX assets such as wireframes & visual designs
- Strong HTML, CSS & SASS skills
- Experience of Redux
- Experience of GraphQL
- Experience of complex JSON manipulation
- Geospatial experience
- Experience of OpenLayers mapping library
- Proven of track record of working in an agile project environment using agile development methodologies.
You will be a collaborative team player, hands on with a proactive and creative approach to problem solving. This role does fall within scope of IR35, however the organisation is flexible with rates to accomodate the right skills for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"