£45,000 - £55,000
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Includes but is not limited to:
• Design and develop production quality code.
• Drive out detailed requirements where they don’t already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
• Work with other front-end developers to ensure your code fits in with the overall design and coding standards.
• Contribute ideas and innovations, wherever you see opportunity for improvement.
• Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
Skills & Experience Requirements (in rough priority order)
- Responsive HTML & CSS
- Precompilers: SASS, LESS
- Django/Jinja templates
- Running our user testing programme (interviewing real users)
- VueJS (and our own frameworks you will contribute to)
- Agile/Extreme software development
• A user experience fanatic: You want everyone of your pages to deliver the best experience possible.
• An Engineer at Heart: You know when the solution is getting too complex, and it’s time to adjust the requirements. Or when it’s time to delete, refactor and simplify.
• Completer Finisher. You want to give users the best possible experience but also recognise that perfect is good finished.
• Philosophical. On occasion ideas and code you love will not make it into production, you will need to be able to move on.
• People person. You are energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people. You value diversity and are sensitive to different environments & cultures.
• Team ethic. You make change happen by working with & through others.
Within a team of Front End and Fullstack Developers.
Competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience. Benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment.
We believe in the importance of a great working environment, and both our spaces have adjustable-height desks, comfortable break-out areas, and well-stocked kitchens (including free Nespresso).